10. Chelsea are the only side to have a positive overall record (won 13, lost 12) against Manchester United in the Premier League era. The Blues, who sit top of the table with the league’s only 100% home record, are favourites to win at 2.40.
9. The Red Devils are unbeaten against Chelsea in their last five meetings in all competitions, winning four and drawing once. Sir Alex Ferguson’s side can be backed at 2.90 to take all three points from Stamford Bridge.
8. There have been 15 draws between the sides in their previous 40 Premier League clashes. A share of the points on Sunday is priced at 3.40.
7. Six of Chelsea’s 19 Premier League goals so far this season have been scored by defenders. Having scored in his last two league appearances against Manchester United, David Luiz is available at 14.00 to bag a goal.
6. In last season’s corresponding fixture, AVB’s Chelsea surrendered a three goal lead to United in a game which ended 3-3. A repeat of that scoreline this time around can be backed at 35.00.
5. United are the Premier League’s top scorers in the campaign so far, having bagged 21 goals in just eight games. Over 4.5 total goals scored on Sunday can be backed at 5.00, with unders at 1.12.
4. Robin van Persie has scored six league goals this term. The Dutchman has found the net five times in his last two visits to Stamford Bridge, and is available at 6.50 to score against Chelsea.
3. Fernando Torres has scored four goals against Manchester United in his last seven league starts against them. The Spaniard is priced at 1.33 not to score this time.
2. United striker Wayne Rooney has bagged six goals in his last eight Premier League matches against the Blues. Rooney can be backed at 2.90 to score at Stamford Bridge.
1. Alongside Arsenal, Roberto Di Matteo’s side have the joint-best defensive record in the league this season, conceding only six goals overall. Chelsea are available at 4.50 to win without conceding a goal.