10. Chelsea meet Newcastle for the 122nd time this weekend, with the Blues priced at 1.50 to win for the 64th time.
9. Newcastle have beaten Chelsea on 49 previous occasions, their most recent victory a 2-0 scoreline in May. Another win on Saturday is priced at 6.75.
8. The Magpies need to win by three goals if they are to leapfrog Chelsea in the Premier League, yet won just two games by that margin all last season. A 3-0 away scoreline can be backed at 90.00, with 4-1 Newcastle at 160.00.
7. Recent games between the two sides have seen lots of goalmouth action, with two or more goals coming in their last six clashes. Saturday’s fixture is priced at 1.17 to exceed 1.5 goals again.
6. Chelsea got off to a flying start this season, beating both Wigan and Reading within a week. Frank Lampard scored a penalty in each game, and is priced at 2.90 to net at any time, with the Blues 6.00 to score from the spot.
5. The Magpies started their Premier League campaign with a fine 2-1 win over Tottenham. Striker Demba Ba scored his first goal in 15 games to hand his side the lead in that one, and is 11.00 to score first against Chelsea.
4. Chelsea full-back Branislav Ivanovic has had an eventful fortnight, getting a red card in the Community Shield final before scoring two in two games. The Serb is 4.50 to get a card and 8.00 to score.
3. This fixture has not witnessed a dismissal since Newcastle right-back Stephen Carr saw red in May 2006 for kicking Lassana Diarra. Current Magpies right-back Danny Simpson is just 3.50 to get a card this weekend.
2. Just 21.2% of Premier League goals have been scored in the opening half-hour this season. A price of 1.80 can back a goal being scored within 30 minutes at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
1. There are seven Chelsea players more likely to net first before Newcastle favourite Papiss Cissé, at 8.50. Blues striker Fernando Torres is favourite to open the scoring at 4.70.