10. Everton meet Chelsea on Sunday afternoon for the 167th time in a rivalry that stretches back to October 1907. Chelsea boast 63 wins to Everton’s 51 and are 2.40 to win.
9. Everton have won the last three Premier League fixtures between these two sides at Goodison Park, with an aggregate score of 5-1. They are 2.90 to win on Sunday.
8. The Toffees beat Chelsea 2-0 the last time these two met, in February this year. It was their first 2-0 victory over the Blues in 88 matches, stretching back to August 1971. The same result again is priced at 16.00.
7. Chelsea are on a three-game winning streak in the league, averaging four goals a game. They are 3.45 to score in both halves.
6. Chelsea last beat Everton in the league at Goodison in April 2008 – five fixtures ago. Michael Essien scored the only goal in this 1-0 encounter and the same result is priced at 9.25.
5. Everton’s last four league wins have all finished 2-1, with three being comebacks from a goal down. A HT/FT bet of CHELSEA/EVERTON is available at 32.00.
4. Juan Mata scored his sixth goal in eight games for Chelsea against Norwich on Boxing Day and is 3.50 to score and 12.00 to net two this Sunday.
3. Everton centre-back Phil Jagielka also scored on Boxing Day – his first of the season and seventh ever for the Toffees. He is 18.00 to net again.
2. The last four Chelsea games have yielded an average of four goals a tie, while Everton matches have averaged 2.75 in the same period. Sunday’s clash is 1.80 to exceed 2.5 goals.
1. Chelsea’s Fernando Torres has scored seven goals in his last seven games, while Everton striker Nikica Jelavic has netted just once in the same period. Both players are 4.05 to score more than the other on Sunday.