10. Sunday’s derby will be the 219th clash between the two sides – the most played fixture in English football. Liverpool have won the last three meets and are 2.65 to take maximum points again.
9. Everton have won only one of the last seven Merseyside derbies, but they sit eight places higher than their city rivals in the Premier League. A Toffees victory this weekend can be backed at 2.60.
8. However, David Moyes’ side have won just four of the last 10 derbies at Goodison Park. Last season the Reds beat Everton 2-0 away from home and a repeat scoreline is priced at 15.00.
7. Luis Suarez scored the second goal that day – his first ever strike in a Liverpool derby. The forward has seven goals to his name this season and is 2.80 to net at the weekend.
6. Of the 107 previous clashes played at Goodison, the Toffees have won 40 and Liverpool 30. There have been just 28 draws and another tie can be backed at 3.30.
5. Stewart Downing scored the fourth goal of his Anfield career on Thursday night in Liverpool’s 1-0 Europa League win over Anzhi Makhachkala. Downing is 5.75 to net once again and Liverpool 10.00 to win 1-0.
4. Nikica Jelavic was the only Everton player to break Liverpool’s defence in three games last season, scoring the opener in their FA Cup semi-final clash at Wembley. The striker is 6.50 to score first on Sunday.
3. Everton’s last victory over Liverpool was a 2-0 result at Goodison in October 2010. Departed midfielders Tim Cahill and Mikel Arteta scored that day, and current midfielder Leon Osman is 14.00 to net first.
2. The Toffees have conceded first in their last four games yet three times have come back to earn league points. A price of 30.00 can be backed for Moyes’ side to be down at half time but win the game.
1. There have been just five draws in the past 20 games between the two sides, with Liverpool winning 11 times since January 2004. A Reds win Draw no Bet can be backed at 1.86.