10. Everton have played Newcastle 161 times over a 124-year period, winning 63 clashes. The Toffees are 1.75 to make it 64 wins on Monday evening.
9. Newcastle have beaten the Toffees 64 times and are priced at 4.75 to take three points once more.
8. Neither side has earned two wins on the bounce against the other since the 2001/02 season, where Newcastle ran out 1-3 away and 6-2 home victors. Newcastle are 3.45 to win, draw no bet.
7. The away side has scored in seven of the last eight clashes between the two clubs, but has only won once (Everton, March 2011) in that period. Newcastle are 1.53 to score and 6.75 to net in both halves.
6. Newcastle’s most common away result last season was a 2-0 win, which occurred 21% of the time. The same result on Monday evening can be backed at 24.00.
5. Marouane Fellaini has scored two in thee games this season, adding to the five he scored last campaign. The midfielder is 3.20 to score at any time and 8.00 to net with a header.
4. Newcastle striker Demba Ba scored his first goal in six months against Spurs on the first game of the season, yet has not found the net in either of the next two games. The Senegalese is 10.00 to open the scoring at Goodison.
3. Everton had the second-best home defence in the league last season, shipping just 0.79 goals per home game. They are 2.80 to win without conceding.
2. There has been just one red card in nine previous clashes between the sides - Kevin Nolan was given his marching orders during a 0-0 draw in February 2009. Tuesday’s game is priced at 4.50 to witness another red.
1. Everton won more games without Phil Jagielka last season (44%) than with him (42%). Jagielka is 16.00 to score at Goodison.