10. Fulham and Manchester United meet in the league just seven days after the Red Devils beat their opponents 4-1 in the FA Cup fourth round. Another 4-1 result is priced at 22.00.
9. United boast a 47-13 win-loss record over Fulham and have won their last five meetings. Another United victory is available at 1.60.
8. The Cottagers last beat United in December 2009, a 3-0 result their biggest ever victory over the Manchester giants. Martin Jol’s side are 70.00 to replicate that scoreline.
7. A win for Fulham could take them into the top half of the Premier League, yet they have won just two games in 11. The Cottagers are 5.50 to win on Saturday.
6. United beat Fulham 5-0 the last time these sides met at Craven Cottage, in December 2011. Dimitar Berbatov scored for United that day but is 3.15 to score for their opponents on Sunday.
5. Wayne Rooney scored a fourth brace of the campaign for United on Wednesday night, taking his season tally for club and country to 15. Rooney has nine goals in nine and is 1.92 to net again.
4. Fulham led at half-time on Wednesday for the fourth time in their last five home league matches. The Cottagers are 5.25 to again be leading at the break.
3. Hugo Rodallega scored only his third goal in 25 appearances on Wednesday, his 27th in English football. The Colombian is 3.90 to score again this weekend.
2. United are averaging 2.46 goals per league game this season, while Fulham have the 14th worst defence in the top flight. Saturday’s clash is 4.70 to exceed 4.5 goals.
1. Damien Duff is Fulham’s top Premier League goalscorer currently at the club, with 15 top-flight goals in four seasons. Duff last scored in September and is 6.75 to find the net again.