10. Fulham face Newcastle United for the 66th time on Monday night and boast a narrow 27-25 win-loss record over their Premier League opponents. Another Cottagers win is available at 1.85.
9. Newcastle last beat Fulham at Craven Cottage four meetings ago, a 1-0 away victory in December 2007. A price of 4.10 is available for a Magpies win.
8. Joey Barton scored a 90th-minute penalty that day to secure Newcastle all three points. Current penalty taker Demba Ba is 3.20 to net at any time.
7. Fulham hold current bragging rights after defeating Newcastle 5-2 when the sides last met in January. None of Fulham’s scorers (Danny Murphy, Clint Dempsey, Bobby Zamora) are at the club now and they are 120.00 to repeat the scoreline.
6. Martin Jol’s side have not won in seven games, losing three and conceding 15 goals. Over 2.5 goals is at 1.80.
5. The Magpies’ recent form is just as bad, having won just one game in their last nine. They lost four league games on the bounce before last weekend’s 3-0 victory over Wigan and are 3.00 to win Draw No Bet.
4. Dimitar Berbatov has five goals for Fulham this season yet hasn’t netted in his last four outings. The Bulgarian striker is the favourite at 5.50 to net first on Monday.
3. The Cottagers have converted more penalties than any other team in the Premier League this season (4). They are 6.50 to net from the spot again.
2. These sides have not drawn at Craven Cottage in 10 games, since a 2-2 Division Two tie in March 1984. Monday’s game is 3.60 to finish level, with 2-2 at 15.00.
1. Fulham have kept three clean sheets from four league wins this season and are 3.50 to win without conceding at the Cottage.