10. Fulham and QPR meet for the 31st time on Monday night. The Rs boast a 13-12 win-loss record against their London foes and are 3.80 to win again.
9. Fulham, however, beat QPR 6-0 in the same fixture last season and are 1.95 to win on Monday.
8. QPR beat Fulham 2-1 in the reverse fixture in December, Adel Taarabt netting a winning brace. The winger is 3.90 to net again.
7. The Cottagers have lost just one game in six (W3 D2 L1). They are 1.40 to win Draw No Bet.
6. In their last five matches Harry Redknapp’s men have conceded an average 2.2 goals per game. Fulham are 3.05 to net in both halves.
5. Loic Remy has scored three goals since his £8m move to Loftus Road this January, earning QPR seven league points. The striker is 12.00 to net twice on Monday.
4. Bryan Ruiz hasn’t scored for Fulham in his last 11 appearances since a consolation goal against Swansea in December. The forward is 4.25 to net more than Remy.
3. Rangers have scored at least once in each of their last six away games. They are priced at 1.40 to net again.
2. Bobby Zamora scored 20 goals in over 90 league appearances between 2008 and 2012 for Fulham and netted against QPR the last time these sides met at the Cottage. The Rangers striker is 3.70 to score against his former club.
1. There have been two red cards and 17 yellows brandished in seven Premier League games between these two sides. Another dismissal on Monday is priced at 5.00.