10. Fulham and Stoke meet for the 74th time on Saturday, with the Cottagers boasting a narrow 30-28 win-loss record over their Premier League opponents. Fulham are 2.10 to win again.
9. Stoke, however, won the reverse fixture 1-0 back in November and are 3.50 to do the double over Fulham for the second time in four seasons.
8. Charlie Adam scored a first-half winner in that match, only his second goal of the season. The midfielder is 5.00 to net again on Saturday.
7. Fulham have won just one in five previous league games (W1 D1 L3) and scored in just two of these. Martin Jol’s side is 1.48 to win Draw No Bet.
6. Tony Pulis’ men won their first Premier League match in six a fortnight ago, beating Reading 2-1 at the Britannia. A repeat scoreline on Saturday is available at 12.50.
5. The Potters haven’t won in London since a 1-0 away result to Fulham in May 2010. Matthew Etherington (below) scored an 83rd-minute winner that day and is 16.00 to score last again.
4. Fulham have scored in six of their last seven home games. They are 1.22 to net on Saturday.
3. Peter Crouch has started in five of Stoke’s seven wins in all competition this season. The striker has scored just once since September, but is 8.00 to net first at Craven Cottage.
2. Dimitar Berbatov’s eight league goals have earned Fulham 12 of their 29 points this season. The Bulgarian is 2.70 to score at any time.
1. Fulham have scored twice in their past two meetings with Stoke at the Cottage. Jol’s men are 3.45 to net either side of half time.
Bet on all this weekend's Premier League matches.