10. Liverpool have won five of their last ten matches against Chelsea, with the Blues only winning three. The home side are favourites at 2.10 to win on Sunday.
9. Chelsea sit 11 points ahead of Liverpool in the Premier League table with a game in hand. Rafa Benitez’ side can be backed at 3.40 to win at Anfield.
8. There have only been two draws in the sides’ previous ten meetings. A share of the spoils is available at 3.45.
7. This season’s reverse fixture ended in a 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 6.75.
6. John Terry opened the scoring that day. The defender, who netted twice at Fulham in midweek, can be backed at 16.00 to score at any time against Liverpool.
5. Luis Suarez equalised in the 73rd minute at Stamford Bridge. The Uruguayan has scored 29 goals in all competitions this season, and is available at 5.50 to open the scoring at Anfield.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Liverpool thrash Chelsea in a 4-1 home win. An identical scoreline this time around is priced at 34.00.
3. Jordan Henderson and Ramires were both on the scoresheet in that game. The pair are priced at 6.00 and 6.75 respectively to find the net at any time on Sunday.
2. Fernando Torres hasn’t scored a league goal this year. The Spaniard is available at 8.75 to open the scoring against his former club.
1. Despite this, Torres is Chelsea’s top scorer in all competitions with 20 goals. Juan Mata trails him by two strikes, and can be backed at 3.75 to bag a goal at any time at Anfield.