10. Everton have won only one of their previous 12 meetings with Liverpool in the Premier League, losing seven and drawing four. The Toffees are priced at 3.80 to win at Anfield.
9. David Moyes’ side have lost five of their last eight Premier League trips to Anfield, and are without a win there in 12. Liverpool are favourites at 1.95.
8. This season’s reverse fixture saw Everton come from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 at Goodison Park. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 14.00.
7. Leon Osman scored Everton’s first goal on that day. The midfielder can be backed at 16.00 to open the scoring on Sunday.
6. Luis Suarez also scored at Goodison Park. Liverpool have scored nine goals in the two Premier League games that the Uruguayan has missed this season. Over 4.5 goals is available at 6.25, with unders at 1.08.
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw Liverpool win 3-0 at Anfield. An identical scoreline this time around is priced at 18.00.
4. Steven Gerrard scored a hat-trick in that match. The Liverpool skipper can be backed at 3.75 to find the net at any time.
3. Only Manchester United (4) and Manchester City (5) have lost fewer games in the Premier League than Everton (6) this season. The Toffees are available at 1.84 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
2. Daniel Sturridge has scored eight goals since joining Liverpool from Chelsea in January, including a brace at Newcastle last weekend. Sturridge is favourite at 5.75 to open the scoring at Anfield.
1. The Merseyside derby has seen more red cards than any other fixture in the history of the Premier League (20). A dismissal is priced at 3.20.