10. Before last weekend’s 3-1 home defeat to Aston Villa, Liverpool had won three games in a row. The Reds are favourites to beat Fulham at 1.50.
9. Martin Jol’s Fulham have only recorded one win in their last nine matches. An away win on Saturday can be backed at 7.00.
8. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 1-0 Fulham win thanks to a Martin Skrtel own goal. A repeat of that 1-0 winning scoreline for the Cottagers is available at 19.00.
7. The Cottagers have only managed two clean sheets in their last thirteen games. The Londoners can be backed at 7.50 to keep a clean sheet against Liverpool.
6. Fulham have conceded three or more goals in five Premier League occasions so far this season. Liverpool are priced at 2.60 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Dimitar Berbatov is Fulham’s joint-top scorer with five goals since joining the club from Manchester United in the summer. The Bulgarian, who scored a hat-trick against Liverpool in his time at United, can be backed at 100.00 to find the net three or more times at Anfield.
4. Fulham’s other top scorer is Mladen Petric, who also joined the club in the summer. The Croatian striker is available at 10.00 to score the first goal of the game.
3. Seven of Fulham’s last nine games have included three or more goals, whilst Liverpool’s last two games have produced nine goals. Over 3.5 goals on Saturday can be backed at 2.60, with unders at 1.42.
2. Liverpool attacking midfielder Jonjo Shelvey is his club’s second top scorer with just four goals. Shelvey is priced at 1.33 not to score on Saturday.
1. Luis Suarez has bagged 10 goals in 16 Premier League games so far in the current campaign, but the Uruguayan has failed to find the net in his last six appearances. Suarez is priced at 4.75 to score at least two goals against Fulham.