1. Liverpool retained 8th place in the Premier League after their win at Norwich on Saturday, whilst Fulham lost 4-0 in Merseyside at Everton. The Reds are favourites at 1.57 to overcome Fulham at Anfield.
2. Fulham sit in 9th place in the table, just three points off Liverpool. A win for Martin Jol’s side at 6.00 would see the Cottagers move level on points with Liverpool.
3. Kenny Dalglish’s side have drawn nine games at home this season, whereas Fulham have drawn five times away from home. A share of the points is available at 3.75.
4. Prior to Liverpool’s 3-0 victory over Norwich, the Merseysiders had only won four of their previous sixteen matches. A repeat of that 3-0 winning scoreline for Liverpool on Tuesday is available at 14.00.
5. Liverpool’s last outing at Anfield ended in a 1-0 defeat to West Brom. The Reds also lost 1-0 when they travelled to Fulham in December. A repeat of that 1-0 winning scoreline for Fulham can be backed at 16.00.
6. Last weekend, both teams were involved in respective 3-0 and 4-0 scorelines. A total of over 3.5 goals in Tuesday night’s meeting is available at 3.05, with unders at 1.33.
7. Luis Suarez bagged a hat-trick at Carrow Road on Saturday, taking his total goal tally up to 17 goals in all competitions this season. The Uruguayan can be tipped at 15.00 to score three times against Fulham.
8. With 22 goals in all competitions so far this campaign, American striker Clint Dempsey is available at 3.75 to find the net once again for Fulham at Anfield.
9. Steven Gerrard is Liverpool’s joint-second top goal scorer this season with 9 goals in all competitions. The midfielder is available at 6.00 to score the first goal on Tuesday night.
10. Striker Craig Bellamy has also found the net 9 times so far this season for Liverpool. The Welshman can be backed at 3.20 to bag a goal for his side against Fulham.