10. Liverpool and Manchester United have met on 185 previous occasions. United have won the most games (72) and are 2.65 to make it 73 on Sunday.
9. The Reds have beaten United in four of their past five games at Anfield and are priced at 2.60 to claim another three points.
8. There has been just one draw in the past 16 clashes between these two sides: a 1-1 result in October last season. Another draw can be backed at 3.35 with 1-1 at 6.50.
7. United are on a four-game winning streak yet last time they played on Merseyside they lost 1-0 to Everton in the first game of this season. Liverpool are 8.75 to inflict another 1-0 result on the Manchester side at Anfield.
6. Steven Gerrard has played Manchester United 31 times, scoring six goals. The midfielder is 10.50 to score the first goal, with Liverpool 7.50 to convert a penalty.
5. Five Liverpool players that faced United back in February are now not at the club, with striker Fabio Borini one of the new boys. Borini is 4.25 to score at any time.
4. Notoriously a spicy affair, there have been six red cards in the past 11 matches between Liverpool and United, with Nemanja Vidic seeing red three times. The game is priced at 4.25 to witness another dismissal.
3. New United striker Robin van Persie scored a brace for Arsenal at Anfield last season, the only time he has ever netted there. The Dutchman is favourite to open the scoring at 6.00.
2. Liverpool conceded 62.5% of their goals in the second half of matches last season while United scored 55.1% of theirs after the break. Sunday’s game is 7.00 to be level at half time before United win after 90 minutes.
1. Liverpool have not beaten a top-10 Premier League club at home since overturning Newcastle United 3-1 in late December last year. Daniel Agger scored an own goal in that game but is 15.00 to net at the other end on Sunday.