10. Liverpool’s clash with Newcastle this Sunday will be the 164th tie between the two sides, with the Reds having won 78 previous games. Liverpool are 1.55 to win once again.
9. The Magpies have won 47 previous clashes, and took the last game between the sides 2-0 in April this year. Another Newcastle win can be backed 6.00, with a 2-0 result at 30.00.
8. However, Newcastle have not claimed a single point at Anfield in their last seven attempts, stretching back to a 1-1 draw in May 2004. Another draw is priced at 4.00.
7. Of these seven games, Liverpool have netted 19 goals at an average of 2.7 goals per game. Sunday’s match is 3.00 to exceed 3.5 goals while Liverpool are 2.45 to net in both halves.
6. Five of Newcastle’s six victories this season have come via narrow one-goal margins. The Magpies are 16.00 to win 1-0 at Anfield, and 18.00 to win 2-1.
5. Liverpool’s last four home games against Newcastle have yielded three 3-0 results and a 3-1 victory. Another 3-0 win is available at 12.50.
4. Alan Pardew’s side have taken half-time leads into three of their last five Premier League games. Newcastle are 5.75 to be winning at the break on Sunday.
3. Six of Luis Suarez’s nine goals for Liverpool this season have come in the second half, with two earning late draws for his side. A price of 18.00 is available for a HT/FT bet of Newcastle/Draw.
2. Both sides have kept six clean sheets this season, while both have also secured a sole 0-0 draw. Another goalless tie on Sunday can be backed at 12.50, with Liverpool Draw No Bet at 1.18.
1. Newcastle have not lost this season when Demba Ba has scored. The Senegalese striker has netted seven times so far and the Magpies are 2.90 to get the first goal on Sunday.