10. Tottenham Hotspur have beaten Liverpool four times in the sides’ previous five meetings. The away side can be backed at 4.10 to win at Anfield on Sunday.
9. Liverpool have only lost one of their 18 Premier League clashes with Spurs at Anfield. Brendan Rodgers’ side are favourites to beat Spurs at 1.88.
8. That solitary Spurs victory came in May 2011 when the North Londoners won 2-0 at Anfield. A repeat of that scoreline this time around is priced at 22.00.
7. The Reds are the Premier League’s highest goalscorers in 2013 with a tally of 22. They are available at 2.60 to score in both halves.
6. Andre Villas-Boas’ men are unbeaten in 12 league games and have only lost one of their last 16 matches. Spurs can be backed at 1.92 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Liverpool have won eight games by at least three goals so far this season. A 3-0 home victory on Sunday is priced at 17.00.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw Tottenham beat Liverpool 2-1 at White Hart Lane. An identical 2-1 win for Spurs at Anfield is available at 15.00.
3. Daniel Sturridge has found the net four times for Liverpool since joining in January. The striker can be backed at 2.70 to bag a goal at any time against Spurs.
2. Following only Robbie Fowler and Fernando Torres, Luis Suarez has become just the third player to score over 20 goals in a Premier League season for Liverpool. Suarez is available at 2.10 to score on Sunday.
1. Gareth Bale has scored seven goals in his previous five league appearances. The Welshman, who has opened the scoring in six of Spurs’ last seven games, is priced at 6.50 to find the net first at Anfield.