10. Manchester City have beaten Arsenal in four of the last five meetings between the sides at the Etihad Stadium in all competitions. The Blues are favourites to win on Sunday at 1.70.
9. Roberto Mancini’s side are unbeaten in 31 Premier League games at the Etihad Stadium. Arsenal can be backed at 4.90 to end that unbeaten record.
8. Just two of those 31 games at the Etihad ended in draws – against Fulham and Sunderland. A share of the points on Sunday is available at 3.85.
7. In last season’s corresponding fixture, the home side claimed victory with a 1-0 in December last year. A repeat of that 1-0 winning scoreline for City is priced at 9.00.
6. David Silva was the goalscorer in that 1-0 victory, securing all three points with a 53rd-minute strike. The Spanish playmaker can be backed at 4.20 to find the net on Sunday.
5. Striker Edin Dzeko scored City’s first goal against Real Madrid in mid-week. The City frontman is available at 6.25 to bag the first goal against Arsenal.
4. Arsenal forward Olivier Giroud is yet to score for the club he joined this summer. The ex-Montpellier man can be backed at 1.17 not to score again at the Etihad.
3. Gervinho is priced at 20.00 to score at least two goals on Sunday, having found the net twice against Southampton last weekend.
2. Four red cards have been shown in the last four league meetings between the sides. Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany is priced at 25.00 to be sent off at the Etihad Stadium.
1. City have failed to score in four of their last five league meetings with Arsenal, whereas Arsene Wenger’s side haven’t scored in five of their last seven meetings with City in all competitions. Arsenal are available at 8.00 to win without conceding a goal, whereas City can be backed at 3.20 to do the same.