10. Manchester City have beaten Chelsea in the last three meetings between the sides at the Etihad Stadium. The champions are favourites at 1.90 to win on Sunday.
9. Chelsea have the second best away form in the league so far this season, only behind league leaders Manchester United. The Blues are priced at 3.90 to beat City.
8. However, City have the Premier League’s second best home form in the current campaign. Roberto Mancini’s side can be backed at 1.25 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Chelsea have been awarded the most penalties in the Premier League so far this term (eight). They can be backed at 8.00 to score a penalty on Sunday.
6. Frank Lampard has the chance to score in a fifth consecutive league game for just the third time in his career. The midfielder is priced at 4.50 to find the net at any time against City.
5. Sergio Aguero is Manchester City’s joint top scorer in all competitions with 13 goals. The Argentine striker is available at 6.00 to open the scoring at the Etihad.
Here’s Aguero’s penalty against Leeds in the FA Cup last weekend:
4. The visitors have won two and drawn one of their previous four Premier League games against City. Chelsea are available at 1.86 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
3. City’s other top scorer, Edin Dzeko, has bagged six goals in his last seven Premier League games. Dzeko can be backed at 2.80 to bag a goal at any time against Chelsea.
2. Fernando Torres has only scored once in his last 13 appearances. The Spaniard is priced at 3.35 to end his poor run of form with a goal at any time on Sunday.
1. Rafa Benitez’s side have dropped 14 points from winning positions so far this season. City can be backed at 24.00 to turn a half-time Chelsea lead into a full-time defeat.
Bet on this weekend's Premier League matches.