10. Manchester City had won four Premier League wins on the bounce before drawing 0-0 at QPR in mid-week. The champions are favourites at 1.80 to beat Liverpool on Sunday.
9. Liverpool won three of four league games previous to Wednesday’s draw at Arsenal. The Reds can be backed at 4.25 to win at The Etihad.
8. Roberto Mancini’s side have drawn 29.2% of their league matches, whereas Liverpool have drawn 33.3% of theirs. A share of the spoils on Sunday is available at 3.70.
7. City have beaten Liverpool 3-0 in the side’s last two meetings at The Etihad. A third consecutive 3-0 victory is priced at 16.00.
6. This season’s reverse fixture saw the two sides draw 2-2 at Anfield. An identical scoreline this time around can be backed at 14.00.
5. Joe Hart and co. have conceded at a rate of just 0.75 goals per home game this term, and have kept six clean sheets in a row in all competitions. City are available at 3.35 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Brendan Rodgers’ side have won just one of their previous four games away from home. The champions are priced at 1.16 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
3. Luis Suarez’s goal against Arsenal in midweek was his ninth strike in nine games. The Uruguayan striker can be backed at 6.75 to score the first goal of the game, just as he did at the Emirates.
2. Bosnian centre forward Edin Dzeko has found the net 11 times in all competitions for City so far this season. Dzeko is priced at 2.35 to score at any time against Liverpool.
1. January signing Daniel Sturridge has already scored in Manchester this year – at Old Trafford last month – and is available at 2.65 to do so again at any time against City.