10. Manchester rivals City and United meet for the 163rd time on Sunday, with the away side boasting a 67-45 win-loss record over the English champions. Another United victory is priced at 3.30.
9. City are 2.20 favourites to win the game after beating United 1-0 the last time these sides met. It was their first home league win over United since August 2007. Another 1-0 home result is available at 10.50.
8. Roberto Mancini’s side did the double over United last season for only the second time since the 1969/70 campaign. City are 1.54 to win Draw No Bet.
7. United have won eight of their last nine Premier League games stretching back to September, yet have kept just two clean sheets over that period. They are 6.00 to win without conceding.
6. City, meanwhile, have won just one of their last five competitive games, scoring just four goals. The home side are 2.90 to score in both halves and 1.67 to net at least once.
5. United failed to record a shot on target when these two sides met in April: Wayne Rooney playing a lone role up front. Rooney has scored five for United this season and is 7.50 to net first on Sunday.
4. Mario Balotelli has converted just one goal from 32 attempts in 12 Premier League appearances this season. The Italian striker is 2.65 to net at any time.
3. The team that scores first between these two sides has gone on to win in seven of the past eight competitive meetings. City are 1.67 favourites to net first while United are priced at 2.05.
2. United have made comebacks their speciality this season after claiming wins from 11 games where they’ve fallen behind. A HT/FT bet of City/United is available at 32.00.
1. Robin van Persie is United’s top scorer with 13 goals already this season while City’s top striker, Carlos Tevez, has just eight. Van Persie is the favourite to score at 2.70, with Tevez close behind at 2.80.