1. A win for Manchester City would see Roberto Mancini’s side go level on points with Manchester United with two games to go. City also have a significantly better goal difference than their rivals, and are favourites at 2.15 to win the game.
2. If the points are shared, Manchester United will need 4 points from their two remaining Premier League games to win the league. A draw is available at 3.40.
3. Victory for Sir Alex Ferguson’s side would mean just one point would seal the Red Devil’s 20th Premier League title. United can be backed at 3.45 to win the game.
4. Manchester United let in four goals against Everton last weekend, and six goals against City in the previous league derby. Over 4.5 total goals on Monday night are available at 5.25, with unders at 1.12.
5. This will be the 162nd meeting between the sides. United lead the way with 67 wins compared to City’s 44. There have been 50 draws. This season’s corresponding fixture saw City thrash United 6-1. A repeat of that winning scoreline for City can be backed at 225.0.
6. Last season’s meeting between the pair at the Etihad ended in a 0-0 draw. The same scoreline on Monday night is available at 12.50.
7. In both the 2008/09 and 2009/10 campaigns, this fixture ended in 1-0 United victories. A repeat of that winning scoreline for United is available at 14.00.
8. Mario Balotelli could return to the Manchester City first eleven after completing a three-game ban. The Italian scored twice in his side’s 6-1 win at Old Trafford last October, and can be tipped at 12.00 to score at least two goals once again.
9. United haven’t won a Premier League match this season in which they have conceded the opening goal. Carlos Tevez has scored or assisted every 55 minutes in the league For Manchester City this campaign. The Argentine is available at 8.00 to bag the first goal against his former club.
10. Wayne Rooney has scored 14 goals in his last 16 appearances for Manchester United. The striker can be backed at 2.90 to find the net at the Etihad.