10. A Manchester City win would seal a first league title in 44 years for the Blues. Roberto Mancini’s side are favourites at 1.12 to beat QPR.
9. If the points are shared, City would have to rely on Manchester United dropping points at the Stadium of Light. A point would likely keep QPR up, due to Rangers’ goal difference advantage over Bolton. A draw can be backed at 9.50.
8. QPR are available at 19.00 to win at the Etihad. 3 points for Mark Hughes’ side would secure the club’s Premier League status, and would leave his former employers relying on Sunderland beating United.
7. In this season’s corresponding fixture, Mancini’s side ran out 3-2 winners. A repeat of that winning scoreline for City at the Etihad is available at 25.00.
6. Yaya Toure bagged a goal in that 3-2 victory back in November last year. The Ivorian also scored twice against Newcastle last weekend. Toure can be backed at 2.90 to find the net on Sunday.
5. Sergio Aguero is City’s top scorer this season with 29 goals in all competitions. The Argentine striker is available at 1.60 to notch against QPR.
4. In their last 10 fixtures, QPR have won five home games whilst losing five away games. Rangers’ last fixture ended in a 1-0 victory over Stoke City. A repeat of that winning scoreline for Hughes’ side is available at 60.00.
3. Manchester City have not conceded a goal in the first 15 minutes of any Premier League game this season. The league leaders can be backed at 1.75 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Thanks to Joe Hart’s 17 clean sheets so far this season, City have only dropped 2 points at the Etihad in the Premier League campaign. The Manchester club are available at 1.72 to stop QPR from scoring a goal.
1. Since joining the club in January, Djibril Cisse has either scored or been sent off in every Premier League game he has played for QPR. The striker is available at 17.00 to score the first goal at the Etihad on Sunday.