10. Manchester City are looking to record back-to-back league wins for the first time this season on Saturday, whilst their opponents Sunderland have never won a Premier League game away to City. Roberto Mancini’s side are favourites to win at 1.25.
9. Martin O’Neill’s side were the only team to take a point from Eastlands last season. They are priced at 12.00 to go one better and beat City on Saturday.
8. Both clubs are unbeaten in the Premier League so far this season. After a draw in the corresponding fixture last term, a share of the points this time around can be backed at 5.65.
7. Despite leading 3-1, Sunderland ended up drawing 3-3 at The City of Manchester Stadium last season. A repeat of that 3-3 scoreline on Saturday is available at 80.00.
6. Gareth Barry is set to make his 550th club career start if picked in the Manchester City starting eleven. The midfielder is priced at 6.75 to mark the occasion with a goal.
5. City striker Mario Balotelli scored a late penalty to earn his side a draw against Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday night. The Italian can be backed at 5.00 to open the scoring against Sunderland.
4. Adam Johnson made 73 appearances for Manchester City, scoring eleven times. The England winger is available at 7.00 to bag a goal against his former club.
3. Summer singing Steven Fletcher has scored all five of Sunderland’s league goals this season, and has found the net seven times in his last seven Premier League appearances. The striker is at 1.14 not to score against City.
2. Manchester City are yet to score a penalty this season. The champions are priced at 4.50 to score a spot kick on Saturday.
1. Roberto Mancini’s side are the only reigning Premier League champions ever to have conceded in each of their opening six games. Sunderland can be backed at 20.00 to win at Eastlands without conceding a goal.