10. Manchester United have lost more matches (13) against Chelsea than they have against any other team in the Premier League. Chelsea are priced at 3.20 to win at Old Trafford.
9. The Red Devils have also conceded more goals to Chelsea than to anyone else. The Blues can be backed at 4.10 to score in both halves.
8. Chelsea have only managed one clean sheet in their last 17 visits to Old Trafford. United are available at 3.10 to score in both halves.
7. The Londoners' only clean sheet in that run came in a 3-0 win in 2001. A repeat of that scoreline on Sunday is priced at 34.00.
6. United haven’t recorded back-to-back victories since they beat QPR and Norwich City in the Premier League in late February/early March. The champions are favourites to beat Chelsea at 2.20.
5. The sides last met at Old Trafford, where they played out a 2-2 draw in the FA Cup. An identical scoreline this time around can be backed at 12.50.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw the Red Devils win 3-2 at Stamford Bridge, a repeat of which can be backed at 22.00.
3. Javier Hernandez scored the winner on that day. The Mexican striker is available at 6.00 to score the last goal on Sunday.
2. Chelsea have scored more headed goals that anyone else in the Premier League this season (15). John Terry, who scored twice at Fulham last month, is priced at 15.00 to find the net at any time against United.
1. Robin van Persie has netted 29 goals for United since joining from Arsenal last summer. The Dutchman can be backed at 5.25 to open the scoring at Old Trafford.