5. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 4-4 draw, with Everton drawing level from being 4-2 down. A repeat of that exact scoreline this time around is available at 190.00.
4. Steven Pienaar scored the vital equaliser in that 4-4 draw last season. The South African midfielder is priced at 17.00 to score the last goal again on Sunday.
3. Everton’s Marouane Fellaini bagged the only goal in Everton’s 1-0 win over United earlier in the campaign. Fellaini can be backed at 4.00 to score at any time at Old Trafford.
2. Robin van Persie has found the net 22 times in all competitions this season, but has failed to score in his last three appearances. The Dutch striker is available at 4.00 to score the first goal against Everton. Relive his fine goal against West Ham here:
1. In-form United attacker Wayne Rooney has scored five goals in his last four games for club and country, and is priced at 2.10 to score at any time on Sunday.