10. Manchester United have won two of their three Premier League meetings with Swansea City, drawing the other. A United win or draw in a Double Chance bet is priced at 1.05.
9. Swansea’s win at Wigan in midweek was their first victory since beating Newcastle in early March. Michael Laudrup’s side can be backed at 3.60 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. In last season’s corresponding fixture, which was also the 37th game of the campaign, Manchester United won 2-0. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 7.25.
7. This season’s reverse fixture saw the sides draw 1-1. An identical scoreline on Sunday is priced at 10.00.
6. Patrice Evra bagged the opening goal on that day. The French defender can be backed at 17.00 to find the net first at Old Trafford.
5. United have lost two of their last three home games in the league. Swansea are available at 11.00 to win.
4. Under Sir Alex Ferguson, Manchester United have won 304 or their 404 Premier League matches at Old Trafford, equating to a win rate of 75%. The Red Devils are priced at 1.28 to win on Sir Alex’s farewell home game.
3. Robin van Persie has scored six times in his last five appearances. The Dutchman can be backed at 3.50 to score at any time.
2. Wayne Rooney is United’s top scorer under Ferguson with 141 goals. Rooney is available at 2.00 to open the scoring on Sunday.
1. The Red Devils are yet to give away a penalty in the Premier League this season. Swansea are priced at 12.00 to score a spot-kick at Old Trafford.