10. Manchester City meet Swansea for the 23rd time on Saturday evening, having won 13 of their previous encounters. Another City victory can be backed at 1.23.
9. Swansea, who have seven wins from that 23, won the most recent match between the pair 1-0 back in March. The Swans are 13.00 to win again and 32.00 to repeat that scoreline.
8. Luke Moore scored the only goal at the Liberty Stadium that day, just his second ever Premier League goal in a Swansea shirt. The striker is 5.50 to net once more this weekend.
7. City head into the tie on the back of a 3-1 Champions League defeat to Ajax. Roberto Mancini’s men had 11 attempts at goal with Samir Nasri opening the scoring on 22 minutes and are 1.22 to net first here.
6. There are eight City players more likely to score first than Swansea favourite Michu, who has seven goals already to his name this season. Michu is 12.00 to net first on Saturday.
5. In the same fixture last season, City ran out 4-0 winners with goals from Edin Dzeko, David Silva and a brace from Sergio Agüero. The Argentine striker is 1.90 to score his 33rdgoal for the club.
4. Swansea are averaging 1.75 goals per game, slightly higher than the current Premier League average of 1.49. They are priced at 8.75 to net in both halves this weekend.
3. 75% of Swansea’s league matches this season have witnessed in excess of 2.5 goals, while City’s home ties have yielded 14 goals in just four games. Saturday’s fixture is 2.10 to witness over 3.5 goals.
2. City have won more matches without Mario Balotelli this season (4), than with him on the field (2). The Italian striker is 1.68 not to score against Swansea.
1. Mancini’s side have kept just one clean sheet all season, while Swansea have done so on two occasions. A price of 1.95 can be backed for both teams to score this weekend.