10. Arsenal have won their last four away games in the Premier League. The Gunners haven’t won five in a row away from home since September 2004, but are favourites at 1.50 to beat Newcastle.
9. The Magpies have only won once in their previous 11 meetings with Arsenal, losing five. A home win is priced at 6.00.
8. There have been five draws in that 11-match period. A share of the points at St. James’ Park can be backed at 4.40.
7. This season’s reverse fixture saw Arsenal run out 7-3 winners – the first time Newcastle had conceded seven goals in the Premier League. Arsenal are available at 2.05 to score in both halves.
6. Theo Walcott scored a hat-trick in that match. Walcott, who has netted 14 league goals this term, is priced at 5.50 to open the scoring.
5. Newcastle have only won one of their last ten final day games in the Premier League. Arsene Wenger’s side can be backed at 1.14 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. Newcastle have failed to score in their last two home league matches. The last time they went goalless in three or more consecutive home games was in August 2007. Arsenal are available at 2.90 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the sides draw 0-0 on the opening day of the campaign. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 19.00.
2. Papiss Cisse has scored 13 goals in all competitions this season. The Senegalese striker can be backed at 3.35 to find the net at any time.
1. Lukas Podolski netted twice against Wigan in midweek, taking him to 11 league goals for the season. The German is priced at 6.00 to open the scoring at St. James’ Park.