10. Everton have only won three of their last 18 visits to St. James’s Park. Newcastle United are available at 3.05 to win on Wednesday.
9. Newcastle have lost their last two league games – 4-3 at Manchester United and 7-3 against Arsenal. Everton are favourites to win at 2.30.
8. Demba Ba has scored 50% of Newcastle’s goals in the Premier League so far this season, with 13 of their 26 strikes. Ba can be backed at 6.00 to open the scoring at St. James’s Park.
7. Ba’s international and club team-mate Papiss Cisse is Newcastle’s 2nd highest scorer this campaign with six goals in all competitions. Cisse is priced at 3.35 to score at any time against Everton.
6. Earlier in the season, Everton and Newcastle played out a 2-2 draw at Goodison Park. A repeat of that scoreline this time around is available at 12.50.
5. The Magpies have now conceded 11 goals in their last two games. Over 4.5 total goals are priced at 5.75, with unders at 1.09.
4. Everton have now scored in 16 consecutive games. David Moyes’ side are available at 4.25 to win without conceding a goal.
3. However, The Toffees haven’t kept a clean sheet in 15 matches. Opponents Newcastle are priced at 5.50 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Everton have hit the woodwork 17 times so far this season. The Blues are priced at 4.20 not to score at St. James’s Park.
1. Steven Pienaar’s goal after 63 seconds against Chelsea was Everton’s quickest strike since 2008, when Yakubu scored against Portsmouth after 47 seconds. Pienaar is priced at 15.00 to find the net first against Newcastle.