10. Newcastle have won just two of their last five matches. They are, however, favourites to win against Sunderland at 1.90
9. The Black Cats are without a win in nine league games. Paulo Di Canio’s side are priced at 4.20 to win at St. James’ Park.
8. The sides drew in this season’s reverse fixture at the Stadium of Light. Another share of the spoils can be backed at 3.40.
7. That game ended 1-1 scoreline in October, as did last season’s corresponding fixture at St. James’ Park. A repeat of that scoreline on Sunday is available at 6.50.
6. Yohan Cabaye opened the scoring in the third minute at Sunderland. The Frenchman is priced at 9.00 to open the scoring once again.
5. In last season’s corresponding fixture, Shola Ameobi scored a last-minute equaliser. Ameobi has scored seven times in 13 league games against Sunderland, and can be backed at 2.95 to score at any time on Sunday.
4. Sunderland have never kept a clean sheet against Newcastle in the Premier League era. A Magpies win without conceding a goal is available at 3.00.
3. Simon Mignolet has kept nine clean sheets this season. The Belgian is 4.40 to keep a tenth.
2. Danny Graham is still yet to score for Sunderland since joining from Swansea in January. Graham can be backed at 3.60 to open his Black Cats account.
1. Newcastle’s Papiss Cisse has scored in his last three appearances. The Senegalese striker is priced at 2.40 to bag a goal at any time against Sunderland.
Bet on the latest Premier League matches.