10. Norwich have only beaten Manchester United once in the last 14 league meetings between the sides. The Canaries can be backed 7.25 to take all three points this time around.
9. That solitary victory came back in April 2005, when Norwich beat United 2-0 at Carrow Road. A repeat of that winning scoreline for Norwich is available at 38.00.
8. United have recorded 14 wins from their last 16 matches in all competitions. Sir Alex Ferguson’s side are favourites to beat Norwich at 1.43.
7. In last season’s corresponding fixture, United overcame Norwich 2-1 at Carrow Road. An identical scoreline on Saturday is priced at 8.00.
6. Despite their poor record against the Red Devils, Norwich are unbeaten in their last four Premier League games in the current campaign. A share of the points can be backed at 4.65.
5. Michael Turner is set to make his 300th career league start on Saturday. The Norwich defender is available at 19.00 to mark the occasion with a goal.
4. Striker Grant Holt is the Canaries’ top scorer so far this season with three goals. The Norwich forward is priced at 9.00 to open the scoring against United.
3. The Canaries have scored eight goals in the league so far this season – only Sunderland have scored fewer. United are available at 2.60 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Dutchman Robin van Persie has scored eight goals in 11 appearances since joining United in the summer. The striker can be backed at 1.75 to bag a goal at any time against Norwich.
1. Javier Hernandez has found the net seven times in his last five games in all competitions, including two goals against Aston Villa last weekend. The Mexican is priced at 5.50 to score at least twice at Carrow Road.