10. Norwich City are on a seven-game unbeaten run in the Premier league. With the home side winning this fixture on the last six occasions, Chris Hughton’s side are favourites to beat Sunderland at 2.05.
9. Visitors Sunderland have won three of their last four games against Norwich in all competitions. The Black Cats can be backed at 3.70 to take all three points at Carrow Road.
8. Both sides have drawn seven Premier League games so far this season, including both of their most recent fixtures. A share of the spoils today is priced at 3.30.
7. The last time Sunderland won a league game at Carrow Road was back in March 1985, when the North East club won 3-1. A repeat of that scoreline this time around is priced at 32.00.
6. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw the Canaries overcome Steve Bruce’s Sunderland 2-1, with goals from Leon Barnett and Steve Morison. An identical scoreline today is available at 9.00.
5. Grant Holt is the Canaries’ top scorer in all competitions this term with three goals. The striker is available at 5.50 to open the scoring at Carrow Road.
4. Sunderland’s top scorer is Steven Fletcher, who has scored six times in all competitions. The Scottish forward is available at 3.00 to bag a goal at any time for Martin O’Neill’s side.
3. During their seven game unbeaten run, Norwich have won all of their home games 1-0 (against Manchester United, Stoke City and Arsenal). A 1-0 win against Sunderland can be backed at 6.75.
2. The Black Cats have only managed 36 shots on target in the current Premier League campaign, and have failed to score in five separate league games. Norwich are priced at 3.20 to win without conceding a goal.
1. 45% of Norwich’s league goals have come from headers so far this season – the highest amount in the Premier League. Midfielder Anthony Pilkington, who scored with his head against Manchester United, is priced at 4.75 to find the net against Sunderland.