10. If West Ham beat Norwich at Carrow Road, they will go joint-top of the Premier League. A win for Sam Allardyce’s side is priced at 3.00.
9. The Hammers have won two of their last five meetings with Norwich, the other three games ending level. A draw on Saturday can be backed at 3.40.
8. Despite only having beaten West Ham once in the Premier League, Norwich are favourites to overcome their opponents on Saturday. A win for the Canaries is available at 2.30.
7. That solitary Premier League win for Norwich came in August 1994 when they defeated West Ham 1-0 at home. A repeat of that 1-0 winning scoreline for Chris Hughton’s side can be backed at 9.25.
6. Norwich striker Grant Holt is yet to score this season, having bagged 17 goals in all competitions last season. Holt can be backed at 6.50 to open the scoring at Carrow Road.
5. Ex-Leeds man Robert Snodgrass scored his first Premier League goal at White Hart Lane two weeks ago. The Norwich midfielder is available at 3.50 to find the net on Saturday.
4. Due to on-loan Andy Carroll’s hamstring injury, Carlton Cole could lead the line for West Ham. Cole, who hasn’t scored yet this season, is priced at 1.25 not to score against Norwich.
3. Kevin Nolan has scored twice in three games for the Hammers this season. The midfielder can be backed at 4.50 to bag a goal against his old boss Chris Hughton.
2. Only the relegated Premier League sides conceded more home goals than Norwich's 30 last season. The Canaries are priced at 4.00 to win without conceding a goal.
1. Sam Allardyce’s side have kept five clean sheets in their last seven fixtures. The Hammers can be backed at 5.50 to win without conceding a goal.