10. QPR and Norwich City meet for the 118th time in Saturday’s early kick-off, with the away side boasting a 45-38 win-loss record over their hosts. Another Norwich victory is priced at 3.75.
9. Rangers, however, earned a 1-1 draw when the teams last met in August and another tie is available at 3.40.
8. Just three of Norwich’s 13 shots at goal hit the target that day, with Simeon Jackson bagging their only goal on 11 minutes. Jackson is 4.20 to score again.
7. QPR have lost just one of their last seven competitive games (W2, D4, L1) and recently held champions Manchester City to a 0-0 draw. Harry Redknapp’s side are 1.42 to win Draw No Bet.
6. Norwich, meanwhile, have won just one game in 2013 and lost six of their last nine fixtures. The are 1.44 to Win/Draw on the Double Chance.
5. City beat their hosts 2-1 the last time these sides met at Loftus Road, now-departed striker Steve Morison scoring an 83rd-minute winner. Norwich are 14.00 to repeat that scoreline.
4. New forward Loic Remy has one goal in just two appearances for Rangers – one third of his 2012/13 tally at former club Marseille. Remy is match favourite at 6.00 to score first on Saturday.
3. Wes Hoolahan converted Norwich’s single shot on target against Spurs in midweek as the Canaries held on for a 1-1 draw. It was Hoolahan’s third goal of the season and he is 5.50 to net again this weekend.
2. Both clubs have bolstered their squads on deadline day, Norwich signing Leeds United striker Luciano Becchio and QPR snapping up Christopher Samba. A price of 1.75 is available for both teams to score.
1. QPR haven’t scored in both halves in any of their 12 home league games this season. They have netted just once on six occasions and are 1.30 not to score in both halves on Saturday.