10. QPR have won just one of their last seven Premier League games at home. A second home win in eight league matches is priced at 2.35.
9. Wigan have won their last three matches in all competitions, and have recorded five victories in their last six games. The Latics can be backed at 2.95 to win at Loftus Road.
8. Roberto Martinez’s side have only drawn twice away from home this term, whereas QPR have drawn seven home games. A share of the spoils on Sunday is available at 3.40.
7. This season’s reverse fixture ended in a 2-2 draw at the DW Stadium. A repeat of that scoreline this time around is priced at 14.00.
6. James McCarthy scored twice for Wigan that day. The 22-year-old midfielder can be backed at 18.00 to open the scoring at Loftus Road.
5. Wigan’s top scorer this season is Arouna Kone, who has scored 12 goals in all competitions since joining Athletic last summer (including an FA Cup strike against Huddersfield, below). Kone is available at 3.20 to bag a goal at any time.
4. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw QPR beat Wigan 3-1. An identical winning scoreline for Rangers is available at 19.00.
3. Loic Remy scored his fourth QPR goal against Fulham on Monday night. He is priced at 2.60 to find the net at any time against Wigan.
2. The Frenchman did, however, miss a penalty minutes before scoring. QPR can be backed at 7.00 to score from a penalty on Sunday.
1. The Latics are yet to be involved in a 0-0 draw this season in the Premier League. A stalemate against QPR is priced at 11.00.