10. Reading and Arsenal meet for the second time this season following their emphatic game in the League Cup in October. Arsenal won that match 7-5 after extra time, their tenth win in ten over Reading. The Gunners are 1.62 to win on Monday.
9. Reading have never beaten Arsenal and had scored just four goals in nine previous games before that clash in October. The Royals are 4.75 to win.
8. Neither side are in good form, with Reading losing their last five games while Arsenal have won just one in six. A draw on Monday is available at 3.90.
7. Theo Walcott scored a hat-trick at the Madejski in October, three of 10 goals netted for Arsenal this season. Walcott is 2.70 to score again.
6. Reading’s second top scorer, Adam Le Fondre, has four goals to his name this season, netting three in six. Le Fondre is 4.00 to score and 15.00 to net twice.
5. The Gunners haven’t won in the Premier League since their 5-2 victory over Tottenham four games ago. The last time they went five league games without a win was at the end of the 2010/11 season and the start of the next campaign. Reading are 3.65 to win Draw no Bet.
4. Reading have thrown away more points this season than any other team in the Premier League (17). A HT/FT bet of READING/ARSENAL is available at 22.00.
3. Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker has made seven last-man tackles this season, more than any other player in the Premier League. Monday’s game is 1.15 not to witness a red card.
2. Gervinho missed an open goal from two yards out against Bradford last week and hasn’t scored in his last 11 games. The Ivorian is 1.38 not to score at the Madejski.
1. Reading have shipped 20 second-half goals this season, the joint-most in the league. The Gunners are 2.30 to score in both halves.