10. Reading have lost eight of their last nine games and are without a league win since beating Sunderland in the first week of February. The Premier League’s bottom side are priced at 2.65 to beat QPR.
9. Harry Redknapp’s Rangers have only won four games all season – the lowest in the division. QPR are also available at 2.65 to win.
8. Regardless of Sunday’s result, both sides will be relegated if Aston Villa beat Sunderland on Monday night. An unhelpful share of the points can be backed at 3.30.
7. Midfielder Mikele Leigertwood made 131 appearances for QPR before joining Reading in 2011. Leigertwood is priced at 7.00 to find the net at any time against his former club.
6. This season’s reverse fixture ended in a 1-1 draw at Loftus Road. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 6.75.
5. Harry Redknapp has a worse Premier League win percentage at QPR than former bosses Mark Hughes and Neil Warnock. A Reading win/draw in a Double Chance bet is available at 1.48.
4. The Royals have the worst goal difference in the Premier League (-28), whilst Rangers have the joint-second worst (-27). You can back both teams to score on Sunday at 1.65.
3. Loic Remy has scored five times since joining QPR from Marseille in January. The Frenchman can be backed at 6.50 to score first against Reading.
2. Teammate Adel Taarabt is level with Remy at the top of the QPR scoring charts, and is available at 3.75 to score at any time.
1. Adam Le Fondre is Reading’s leading scorer for the season with 12 strikes. The striker is priced at 6.00 to open the scoring on Sunday.