10. Everton are unbeaten in their last six league meetings with Southampton, winning three and drawing three. The Toffees are favourites at 2.00 to win tonight.
9. However, David Moyes side have only won two of their 13 visits to Southampton in the Premier League. The Saints can be backed at 3.75 to earn all three points.
8. Under previous manager Nigel Adkins, Southampton had lost just two of their previous 12 games, drawing five times. A share of the spoils in new boss Mauricio Pochettino’s first game is available at 3.40.
7. In their last 11 league matches, Southampton have conceded 11 goals. The home side are priced at 7.00 to win without conceding.
6. Previous to those 11 games, Southampton leaked 19 goals in their first 11 games of the season. Everton can be backed at 3.50 to win to nil.
5. Rickie Lambert’s goal at Stamford Bridge last week was his 98th in a Saints shirt. The striker is priced at 10.00 to score two or more goals to reach 100 for Southampton.
4. Southampton have lost 19 points from winning positions so far in the current Premier League campaign. Everton are available at 1.28 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
3. Everton’s 0-0 draw against Swansea last weekend was their first goalless draw of the season. An identical scoreline tonight can be backed at 12.00.
2. Croatian striker Nikica Jelavic has only found the net once in his last 11 games for Everton. Jelavic is priced at 1.44 not to score at St. Mary’s tonight.
1. Leon Osman is set to make the 300th appearance of his career this evening. The midfielder is available at 5.00 to mark the occasion with a goal at any time.