10. Southampton meet Fulham for the 60th time on Sunday having won on 22 previous occasions. The Saints are 2.70 to claim another victory at St Mary’s.
9. The last time the two clubs met saw a 3-3 result back in January 2005. Another draw can be backed at 3.40, with 3-3 at 40.00.
8. Kevin Phillips scored two of four first-half goals that day and Sunday’s clash is 6.50 to exceed 2.5 goals before the break.
7. Fulham, however, have not lost to Southampton in their past five meetings and have only lost to the South coast side once in the Premier League era. Martin Jol’s side are 2.50 to win on Sunday.
6. There have been just three 0-0 draws between these two sides, while neither team has played out a goalless draw in the league since Southampton were held at Birmingham in February last season. A goalless tie on Sunday is at a long 12.50.
5. Southampton’s £12m forward Gaston Ramirez scored his first goal in English football last week against Everton. His goal was just a consolation, however, as the Saints went down 3-1. Another 3-1 defeat can be backed at 20.00.
4. Every one of Fulham’s Premier League games this season has exceeded 2.5 goals, while Southampton have conceded an average of three a game. Sunday’s match is priced at 1.72 for over 2.5 goals, and 2.05 for unders.
3. There has never been a Premier League red card in matches between these two sides, although Southampton’s Ken Monkou was dismissed in the 70th minute of their 1-1 draw in the FA Cup in January 1999. Another 1-1 result on Sunday is 7.00.
2. Notoriously poor on the road, Fulham have been rejuvenated on their travels under Jol and have won four of the past 10 Premier League away games, drawing none. The Cottagers are 1.78 to win Draw No Bet.
1. Southampton’s biggest win at home against London opposition last season was a 4-0 thrashing of Watford in October 2011. The Saints are priced at 60.00 to inflict the same score on Fulham.