10. Arsenal have only beaten Tottenham Hotspur once in their last seven attempts in the Premier League at White Hart Lane. Spurs are favourites to win on Sunday at 2.30.
9. The Gunners have won the last two meetings between the sides, and can be backed at 3.00 to record a third consecutive North London derby victory.
8. In both of those Arsenal wins, Spurs held a lead at some stage. Arsenal are priced at 30.00 to turn a half-time defeat into a win at full-time.
7. The last two north London derbies in the Premier League ended as 5-2 Arsenal wins. A repeat of that scoreline on Sunday is available at 150.00.
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture at White Hart Lane saw Spurs beat Arsenal 2-1. An identical scoreline this time around can be backed at 9.50.
4. Arsene Wenger’s side have taken 13 points from their last five games in the Premier League – a points tally only matched by league leaders Manchester United. The Gunners are priced at 1.60 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
3. Spurs are currently on an 11-game unbeaten run in the Premier League. Andre Villas-Boas’ men can be backed at 1.38 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
2. Theo Walcott is Arsenal’s top scorer so far this season with 18 goals. The England international is available at 3.40 to find the net at any time at White Hart Lane.
2. On Monday night, Gareth Bale became only the eighth Tottenham player to score over 15 goals in a Premier League campaign. Bale is priced at 5.50 to open the scoring against Arsenal.
1. Bale’s 15th strike came at West Ham, where Spurs managed 13 shots on target – the second highest total in one game in the Premier League this season after Chelsea’s 15 against Aston Villa. Tottenham can be backed at 3.05 to score in both halves on Sunday.
Bet on all this weekend's Premier League matches.