10. In 14 league meetings between the sides, Tottenham Hotspur have beaten Swansea City 12 times. The North London side are favourites at 1.62 to win on Sunday.
9. Swansea have never won a league match against Spurs. In addition to those 12 defeats, the sides have drawn twice. A share of the spoils this time around can be backed at 3.90.
8. Despite that poor record, Michael Laudrup’s side were on an unbeaten run of six games before last weekend’s home defeat to Norwich – a run which included a 2-0 win in North London against Arsenal. The Welsh side are priced at 5.25 to beat Spurs.
7. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 3-1 Spurs victory. A repeat of that scoreline on Sunday is available at 14.00.
6. Gylfi Sigurdsson scored a 59th minute equaliser for Swansea in that match in April. The Icelandic midfielder now lines up for Spurs, and is available at 3.05 to score his first league goal for the club.
5. Emmanuel Adebayor scored twice in last season’s match, adding to his tally of 17 league goals for Spurs last season. The striker has only scored one league goal so far this season – he is available at 5.50 to find the net first on Sunday.
4. Tottenham have only failed to score in one Premier League game this season (against Wigan last month). Andre Villas-Boas’ side are priced at 6.50 not to score against Swansea.
3. Swansea’s Michu is currently the Premier League’s top scorer with 12 goals in 16 appearances. The Spanish forward can be backed at 3.35 to find the net at White Hart Lane.
2. Wayne Routledge is Swansea’s joint-second top scorer (alongside Nathan Dyer) with four goals. Routledge is available at 16.00 to bag the first goal against his former side.
1. Both Spurs and Swansea are yet to win a penalty in the Premier League so far this campaign – two of just six teams not to do so. The home side are priced at 5.50 to score a penalty, with the away team at 10.00 to do the same.