10. Stoke welcome Liverpool to the Britannia Stadium on Boxing Day evening for the 128th clash between these two sides. The Potters beat Liverpool at home in the league last season and are 3.30 to do so again.
9. Liverpool boast a 64-28 win-loss record over Stoke and beat them 2-1 in both the FA and League Cup last season. They are 2.25 to win and 10.00 to win 2-1.
8. The Potters drew their third straight match on Saturday against Tottenham. Another goalless tie is priced at 8.25.
7. Brendan Rodgers’ side, meanwhile, bounced back from their loss to Aston Villa with a 4-0 victory over Fulham, recording their fourth win in five games. Another 4-0 result is priced at 50.00.
6. Luis Suarez scored a late fourth against Fulham, his 14th goal of the season. The Uruguayan is the match favourite at 2.30 to net.
5. Stoke haven’t lost in their past eight competitive fixtures (W4, D4). They are 2.28 to win Draw No Bet.
4. Liverpool have won 41% of their games where captain Steven Gerrard has started, yet boast a 50% win record when he hasn’t. Gerrard is 4.00 to net his fifth goal of the season on Wednesday.
3. Stoke have won just one of their past 11 Boxing Day games (W1, D5, L5) while the Reds have lost just one of their past 11 (W7, D2, L1). Liverpool are 1.56 to win Draw No Bet.
2. The Britannia Stadium has witnessed fewer goals than any other Premier League ground this season (11). Wednesday’s game is 2.80 to see under 1.5 goals.
1. Former Liverpool striker Peter Crouch has netted just one goal in 11 attempts against the Reds, but is 3.10 to score at any time.
Unibet is running a special mobile offer on the Premier League Boxing Day fixtures. Click here to find out more.