10. Stoke City are unbeaten in their last three league games against Tottenham Hotspur, winning once and drawing twice. Tony Pulis’ side can be backed at 4.25 to win.
9. One point from their final two matches will see Stoke ensure their Premier League safety. A share of the points is available at 3.40.
8. There have been four Premier League meetings between the sides at the Britannia, all of which have finished 2-1 – two wins apiece. A 2-1 away win is priced at 8.75.
7. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 2-1 Stoke victory. A repeat of that scoreline on Sunday can be backed at 15.00.
6. Matthew Etherington scored both City goals on that day. The former Spurs midfielder has scored three goals in his last three games against his old club, and is available at 7.25 to find the net at any time.
5. Emmanuel Adebayor scored Spurs’ only goal at the Britannia. The striker, who bagged just his fourth of the season at Stamford Bridge in midweek, is priced at 7.50 to open the scoring on Sunday.
4. This season’s reverse fixture saw the sides play out a 0-0 draw at White Hart Lane. Andre Villas-Boas has faced Stoke twice in the Premier League, once as Chelsea boss and once in charge of Spurs, and has drawn both games 0-0. Another stalemate can be backed at 9.50.
3. If Spurs score two or more goals, they will equal their own club record of scoring twice or more in six consecutive Premier League games. A 2-0 away win is available at 9.00.
2. Gareth Bale has netted in ten of Tottenham’s 18 league games away from home this term. The Welsh winger is priced at 2.10 to score at any time against Stoke.
1. Spurs are still yet to be awarded a penalty in the Premier League this season. They can be backed at 7.00 to score from the spot on Sunday.