10. Stoke City are without a win in six games since beating Reading in February. The Potters are priced at 6.25 to beat Manchester United.
9. Victory for league leaders United would leave them 15 points clear at the top of the Premier League with six games to go. An away win is available at 1.57.
8. This season's reverse fixture saw United win 4-2 at Old Trafford. A repeat of that scoreline on Sunday can be backed at 60.00.
7. Wayne Rooney scored twice in that game, as well as scoring an own goal. Rooney is priced at 8.00 to score at least twice once again.
6. Michael Kightly bagged Stoke’s other goal that day. Kightly also scored City’s only goal against Villa last weekend, and is available at 7.50 to score at any time against United.
5. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 1-1 draw. An identical scoreline this time around can be backed at 7.25.
4. The Red Devils are yet to concede from a spot-kick this season. Stoke are priced at 10.00 to score a penalty.
3. Stoke captain Ryan Shawcross used to play for Manchester United, but never made a Premier League appearance. The defender is available at 40.00 to open the scoring on Sunday.
2. The Potters have only scored four goals in their last eight matches. A clean sheet for David de Gea can be backed at 2.05.
1. United last lost at Stoke in 1984 in a 2-1 Boxing Day defeat. A 2-1 win for the home side on Sunday is priced at 20.00.
Bet on the latest Premier League games with Unibet.