10. Liverpool have won four of their last six fixtures at the Stadium of Light. Brendan Rodgers’ side are favourites at 2.20 to beat Sunderland on Saturday.
9. However, the Reds have lost two of their last three visits to Sunderland. The Black Cats can be backed at 3.25 to take all three points.
8. Martin O’Neill’s side are without a win in their last ten Premier League games and neither Sunderland nor Liverpool have recorded a victory in the league this season. A share of the points is priced at 3.35.
7. Last season’s corresponding fixture ended in a 1-0 Sunderland win. A repeat of that 1-0 winning scoreline for the Black Cats is available at 11.00.
6. Steven Fletcher has scored four goals in his last four Premier League games. The Scottish striker is priced at 7.75 to bag the first goal on Saturday.
5. New Sunderland striker Louis Saha scored 6 goals in total for Everton and Spurs last season. The Frenchman can be backed at 3.80 to find the net against Liverpool.
4. Luis Suarez has scored once for Liverpool in the league this season. He also scored the Reds’ only goal against Sunderland last term. The Uruguayan is available at 2.95 to score at the Stadium of Light.
3. England winger Stewart Downing failed to score a single goal or record any assists in the last Premier League campaign. The Liverpool midfielder can be backed at 5.50 to score his first league goal for Liverpool on Saturday.
2. This has been Liverpool’s worst start to a season since the 1962-1963 campaign. That season, Bill Shankly’s team beat Manchester City 4-1 in their 4th game. A 4-1 win for Liverpool this time around can be backed at 40.00.
1. In the last six meetings between the sides at the Stadium of Light, the losing team has failed to score. Sunderland are priced at 5.00 to win the game without conceding a goal, whereas Liverpool are available at 3.75 to do the same.