10. Sunderland have won 46 of their 148 league and cup meetings with Newcastle, but have only won one of the last 14 Premier League clashes. The Black Cats are favourites at 2.45 to win the Tyne-Wear derby (or, as Sunderland fans would prefer it to be called, the Wear-Tyne derby).
9. Visitors Newcastle have won 53 meetings with their fierce rivals. Alan Pardew’s side are priced at 2.85 to take all three points from the Stadium of Light.
8. There have been 48 draws in league and cup games between the sides in the history of the derby. A share of the points this time around can be backed at 3.30.
7. The last time the two sides met, the points were shared in a 1-1 draw at St. James’ Park. Four of the past eight meetings have ended 1-1. A repeat of that scoreline on Sunday is available at 6.25.
6. Demba Ba has scored Newcastle’s last five Premier League goals, and six goals in total so far this season. The Magpies striker can be backed at 7.00 to score the opening goal on Sunday.
5. Steven Fletcher has scored all five of Sunderland’s Premier League goals so far this campaign. The Scottish forward is available at 2.70 to find the net against Newcastle.
4. Since the Premier League began, Sunderland and Newcastle have never played out a 0-0 draw. That scoreline at the Stadium of Light is priced at 9.00.
3. The last Black Cats player to score a league goal before Fletcher was Phil Bardsley. The defender struck against Fulham on May 6 last season and is priced at 16.00 to bag a goal on Sunday.
2. Papiss Cisse is still yet to score a league goal this season. His last Premier League goal came at Stamford Bridge in May. The Newcastle striker is available at 1.30 not to score at the Stadium of Light.
1. There have been four red cards and 25 yellow cards in the last four derbies between the sides. The odds are 3.75 for a red card to be given during the game.