10. Sunderland are currently on a six-game winless streak. They are, however, favourites to beat Norwich City on Sunday at 2.00.
9. The Canaries have only recorded one win in their last ten matches. Chris Hughton’s side can be backed at 3.70 to make it two wins from 11.
8. In this season’s reverse fixture, Norwich beat Sunderland 2-1 at Carrow Road in December. A repeat of that winning scoreline for City is available at 14.00.
7. Last season’s corresponding fixture saw The Black Cats thrash Norwich 3-0 at the Stadium of Light. An identical win for the home side on Sunday is priced at 18.00.
6. Stephane Sessegnon scored the second of Sunderland’s three goals on that day and can be backed at 3.00 to find the net at any time once again.
5. Craig Gardner has scored seven goals so far this season, including one at Carrow Road earlier in the campaign. Gardner is available at 16.00 to open the scoring against Norwich.
4. Sunderland have conceded ten goals in their previous five games. Norwich are priced at 5.75 to score in both halves at the Stadium of Light.
3. Norwich have failed to find the net in six of their last eight matches. Sunderland can be backed at 3.20 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Grant Holt and Robert Snodgrass each have five goals for Norwich in all competitions this season. They are priced at 3.15 and 5.00 respectively to score at any time on Sunday.
1. Black Cats striker Steven Fletcher’s goal at QPR last weekend was his 11th of the season. Fletcher is available at 4.90 to bag the first goal against Norwich.
Bet on all the weekend's Premier League games.