10. Sunderland and Reading meet for just the 18th time on Tuesday in a rescheduled Premier League fixture from August. Reading hold a narrow 7-6 win-loss record over the Black Cats and are 3.90 to win away at the Stadium of Light.
9. The home side have won two of three previous clashes between these clubs at the Stadium of Light, most recently winning 2-1 in September 2007. Another Sunderland victory is available at 1.95.
8. Kenwyne Jones opened the scoring that day before Ross Wallace scored a 47th-minute winner for Sunderland. The home side are 3.20 to score in both halves and 8.75 to win 2-1.
7. Reading have dropped 17 points from winning positions this season, more than any other Premier League club. A HT/FT bet of Reading/Sunderland is on offer at 28.00.
6. Sunderland have won just two of their last 23 Premier League matches, losing 12 and drawing nine. They are 1.55 to win Draw no Bet.
5. Jason Roberts will make his 450th career appearance if Royals boss Brian McDermott plays him on Tuesday. Roberts has netted just once this season and is 4.00 to score at any time.
4. Sunderland have lost five of their last seven Premier League games while Reading are on a four-match losing streak in the top flight. A draw on Tuesday is available at 3.40.
3. Pavel Pogrebnyak has five goals to his name this season, yet hasn’t scored for Reading in the league since his opener at Swansea in October. The striker is 8.75 to score first on Tuesday.
2. No Premier League team has conceded more second-half goals this season than Reading (19). They are 4.40 to be winning at half time.
1. Steven Fletcher is 5.50 match favourite to score first on Tuesday, despite having scored just once in his last 12 outings for club and country. The Scot is 1.50 not to score.