10. Sunderland meet West Bromwich Albion for the 147th time in Saturday’s early kick-off, boasting a win-loss record of 56-50 over their Premier League opponents. Another Black Cats victory is priced at 2.40.
9. Despite being 2.95 underdogs for the clash, West Brom have won four of the past five meetings between the two sides. They drew the remaining tie 2-2, a result which is available at 14.00.
8. The two clubs last met in February this year, with West Brom running out comfortable 4-0 victors at the Hawthorns. Albion were two up at the break are a price of 4.70 can be backed on them to win both halves.
7. Martin O’Neil’s Sunderland side recorded their first victory in six games last weekend, beating Fulham 3-1 away from home. Stephane Sessegnon scored his first goal of the season and is 3.75 to net again, while another 3-1 result is available at 19.00.
6. West Brom, meanwhile, are on a three-game winning streak, having scored twice in each of their three matches. The away side are 4.20 to score in both halves and 5.00 to win without conceding.
5. The Midlands side have won seven of 11 games that summer signing Claudio Yacob has played in, despite the midfielder having not scored all season. The Argentine is 9.50 to net on Saturday.
4. Striker Steven Fletcher is the favourite the score first at 5.75, having netted six of Sunderland’s ten Premier League goals this season. The Scot is 1.45 not to score on Saturday.
3. Sunderland are averaging just 0.91 goals per league game this season, compared to 1.18 per game last campaign. The Black Cats are 3.70 not to score.
2. West Brom, meanwhile, are scoring on average 1.58 per game while 58.3% of their league fixtures have witnessed over 2.5 goals. Saturday’s clash is 1.90 to exceed 2.5 goals.
1. These teams have drawn just once in the past nine meetings, with Albion winning five and Sunderland four. The home side are 1.68 to win Draw no Bet, while West Brom are 2.06 to win in the same market.