10. Swansea have never beaten Everton, losing 11 times in their last fifteen competitive meetings. David Moyes’ side are favourites at 2.35 to win on Saturday.
9. The other four of those fifteen fixtures ended in draws. A share of the points at the Liberty Stadium is available at 3.30.
8. Michael Laudrup’s side are unbeaten in their last five Premier League games at home, although three of those games were under ex-boss Brendan Rodgers. Swansea can be backed at 3.00 to beat Everton.
7. The Swans didn’t score in either of their Premier League meetings with Everton last term. Everton are available at 3.75 to win without conceding a goal.
6. Michu will be aiming to score in his third consecutive home game for the Swans. The Spaniard, who has scored four times in total for the club, is available at 8.50 to bag the first goal of the game.
5. His fellow Spaniard team-mate Pablo Hernandez is yet to score for his new club. The winger can be backed at 4.90 to find the net against Everton.
4. In their last home game, Swansea drew 2-2 to Sunderland. Everton also drew 2-2 in their most recent fixture against Newcastle. A 2-2 draw on Saturday is priced at 15.00.
3. Marouane Fellaini has scored twice in four games for Everton so far this season. The big Belgian is priced at 3.75 to bag a goal on Saturday.
2. Like Swansea’s Pablo Hernandez, Everton new-boy Steven Naismith is yet to score for the club he signed for this summer. The Scotsman is available at 9.00 to score the first goal at the Liberty Stadium.
1. Everton won 2-0 in last season’s corresponding fixture. They have also scored at least two goals in all seven of their visits to Swansea in the league, and they need just two goals to reach 7000 league goals. The Toffees are priced at 12.50 to win 2-0.